|Name||:||Sherwin T. Quising|
|Date of Birth||:||June 2, 1973|
|Residential Address||:||Bacong, Ligao City|
|Office Address||:||2/F LGU Ligao Building, Ligao City Hall, Ligao City|
- Committee on Economic Enterprise
- Committee on Laws
- Committee on Finance
- Committee on Blue Ribbon, Investigation and Human Rights
- Committee on Land Use
- People Law Enforcemnt Board (PLEB)
Educational and Professional Background:
|Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Economics at Bicol University||:||1990-1994|
|Post Graduate of Bachelor of Laws at Aquinas University of Legazpi||:||1998-2002|
|Sk Chairman (Bacong, Ligao City)||:||1993-1996|
|Liaison Officer, SP Quising Builders||:||1993-1994|
|Liaison Officer, E.B Villarosa Construction||:||1996-1997|
|Executive Assistant I, Office of the City Mayor, Ligao City||:||2013-Present|
Approved City Ordinance/Resolution
- An ordinance for the reclassification of parcels of land owned by Sunwestville Realty and Development Corporation from Agricultural to Institutional use situated at Brgy. Paulog, Ligao City
- A resolution authorizing the Honorable City Mayor Linda P. Gonzalez to enter into a memorandum of agreement with the National Authority in connection with Ligao resettlement project at Brgy. Tuburan, Ligao City and to accept and sign the deed of transfer and acceptance for and on behalf of the City Government.
- A resolution authorizing the City Mayor, Linda P. Gonzalez to execute and sign the MOA and on behalf of the City Government of Ligao between the GAWAD KALINGA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, INC. For the complementation of the project to be known as “Kalinga Luzon”.
- An ordinance for the reclassification of a parcel of land owned by Andy Quigaman from agricultural to institutional usen situated at brgy. Tula-Tual (Grande), Ligao City.
- Author of Annual Executive Budget of Ligao City (2004-2013).