- Formulate HRD plans for consideration of SP and provide technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in Carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of facilities thru human resources development and management.
- To be recognized and respected organization of the City Government of Ligao without compromising or equality services to our clients and also support equal opportunity in employment in objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
- To provide high quality services to the satisfaction of our clients, recruiting successful employees in the needs of the organization and strive, to meet the needs & expectations of the public in general.
- Improvement the efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery of the basic services through maximum utilization of human resources.
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training necessary for human resources management and development.
- Attain professional growth through the encouragement of pursuing studies of employees.
- Ensure that the employee’s interest and rights are protected.
- Formulate measures for consideration of the Sangguniang Panlungsod and provide technical assistance and support to the City Mayor in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of the basic services and provision of facilities through human resources development and management.
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the City Mayor, Implement the source particularly those which have to do with human resource development programs and projects enact which the City Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered to.
- Plans and directs the city human resource development program which normally includes recruitment, hiring, training, salaries and wages classification and determination.
- Facilitate employees SALN compliance.
- Orient employee on the correct Performance Evaluation System
- Consolidated Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR)
- Consolidated Office Performance Commitment and Review(OPCR)
- Payroll Processing (Permanent, contractual, casual & Job Order)
- Inform the newly hired/promoted employees and advice them to submit the necessary documents
- Endorse newly promoted/hire employees to CSC for approval
- Maintenance of 201 files
- Issued certifications in Salary, DTR, Leave Applications and other Claims
- Supervise Processing of SPES Recipient.
- Promote JOBS Fair
- Submit report to the DOLE